Over the past few years, the indirect tax net has spread all over the economy, covering almost all sectors of business. Lack of knowledge on the part of tax administrators / tax payers coupled with abrupt changes in law require the provision of timely and effective business advice to help organizations plan and implement the required compliance measures. Our range of services encompasses the following:
- Assisting the clients over the legal matters in the light of Sales Tax Act, 1990, Provincial Sales Tax Ordinances, 2000, Federal Excise Act 2005 and Customs Act, 1969.Handling cases involving interpretation of law, procedures and documentation.
- Supervision and finalisation of assignments involving sales tax / excise system evaluation of various corporate entities which includes preparation of audit reports and recommending appropriate control.
- Formulating tax beneficial business strategies and VAT (Value Added Tax) planning.
- Handling shows cause notices and representing the clients before the tax adjudicating authorities.
- Preparation and finalisation of appeal before the Customs, Excise & Sales Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT) and appearing before the CESTAT.
- Replying departmental audit observations on behalf of the clients.
- Handling compliance matters under the Indirect Tax Regime
- Pre-filing audit and preparation of monthly tax returns cum payment challan and refund processing.