A number of different considerations can influence the optimal structure for a deal requiring a balance between the objectives behind the deal and accounting, tax, regulatory and commercial considerations.
- No two deals are exactly alike and all are developed under unique circumstances. Other factors, such as cross-border elements of a transaction add further complexity.
- We advise on a comprehensive range of transactions types including: IPO, PPP, PPM, mergers and demergers, refinancing, securitisation and group reorganisations.
JSA can help
- We help clients to identify the principal concerns that will determine the right structure for a transaction.
- We can assist with marshalling the complex range of factors including tax, legal, accounting and regulatory issues that will need to be considered together.
- We create a feasibility plan to assess the chosen structure and once this is confirmed as the right choice we will provide continuous support throughout implementation.