Funding for large projects (like infrastructure projects) is a complex area, and there are specific challenges involved in creating the appropriate finance structures to manage risks effectively.
- Project finance requires multidisciplinary teams. Economists, engineers, accountants and finance specialist all need to work together to ensure that a project achieves its funding objectives.
- The long-term nature of project funding dictates specialist knowledge of the many different institutions, both local and international that offer financing in this sector.
- Also if you are looking to participate in a Public Private Partnership (PPP), whether you are from the private sector bidding for a government led project, or from the public sector aiming to create an effective partnership.
JSA can help
- JSA have experienced professionals who have working experience with both governments and private sector bidders.
- We help the public sector develop the right approach to procurement.
- We help private sector partners to get the best out of the process.