JSA carries extensive experience in providing consulting, advisory and compliances services under the Companies Act 2017, which includes incorporation of the companies and all related corporate and secretarial compliances. JSA advice on the IPO or capital restricting, implementation of merger or acquisition or substantial acquisition of voting shares as per substantial acquisition of shares and take over regulations 2017. JSA also assist its clients in dealing with issues arising on account of Employee share option scheme rules 2001 and related guidelines, Code of Corporate Governance 2017 and 2019, Advising on the compliance to be made for Listing the share as per listing regulations, public offering regulations 2019 PSX Rule book and Central Depository Act 1997.
- The Banking Companies Ordinance, 1962
- Modarba Companies Ordinance, 1980.
- NBFC Regulation 2008.
- The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2017.
- Corporate Restructuring Companies Act, 2016
- Anti Money laundering Act 2010 and anti-money laundering regulations 2019.